• 1, 14 .5 ounce can black beans, drained (or use black beans that have been cooked from the dried state)
• 1, 14.5 ounce can corn drained (or use fresh corn)
• 1, 12 ounce jar salsa
• ¼ cup cilantro, chopped
• 1 ½ tablespoon fresh lime juice
• Mix all of the above together and use this as your base.
• Serve on top of a salad, or baked potato. Or serve, in a wrap, or in a taco shell. Or serve as dip with some corn chips.
Become an Artist of the Kitchen
• Add some chopped vegetables or fruit such as bell pepper, carrots, yellow onion, red onion, green onion, avocado, tomato or mango.
• Add some cooked chicken or fish or shrimp.
• Add a chopped chili or jalapeno for a spicy flavor. Or add some chili powder.This is the page where users will find your site’s blog